"I am not one who was born in the custody of wisdom. I am one who is fond of olden times and intense in quest of the sacred knowing of the ancients." Gustave Courbet

22 January 2022

Regular-Guy-Who-Rode-the-Train-Everyday-Feels-You-and-Hears-You-Knows-Your-Pain-Workin'-Hard-Everyday-Fighting-For-You.


I may not be Mr. Charisma
I know I squint when I read
I cleared my throat and muddied my thoughts
Somehow I was born to lead

I don't mean to bring all this up again
I know a thing or two about loss
I'm ready to turn this thing around
With a help of my own special sauce

But now, some of the party heavyweights are 
Whispering about '24
Who're certain Mrs. Clinton
Will be the candidate once more

It's not exactly a morale boost when
They think she could fill my shoes
I just need a couple day to get over
These Regular-Guy Scranton Joe Blues

These regular-guy-
Who-rode-the-train-everyday-
Feels-you-and-hears-you-
Knows-your-pain-
Workin'-hard-everyday-
Fighting-for-you-
Regular-Guy Scranton Joe Blues

Check out the rest at 42:14, HERE.

No comments: