"I am not one who was born in the custody of wisdom. I am one who is fond of olden times and intense in quest of the sacred knowing of the ancients." Gustave Courbet

09 April 2022

Joshua Ray Walker, "Three Strikes"

Pass the bottle gotta top off my Big Gulp
Hit the throttle bet you can't make this thing jump
Never left all four wheels in that LTD
Cleared the tracks, but wrapped it 'round the old oak tree

'Cause it's once, twice, three strikes a felony
If I keep on messing around, this drinking will get the best of me
It's once, twice, three strikes a felony
Who knows if my luck runs out, I guess we'll have to wait and see ...

Ditch Kurtz, steel ...


Thanks to the Sanford Lake Bar & Grill for this cultural exposure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Destined for the country music hall of fame…..
The guitar looks so small…. Because he is so big.