"I am not one who was born in the custody of wisdom. I am one who is fond of olden times and intense in quest of the sacred knowing of the ancients." Gustave Courbet

15 August 2021

Released.

This is a big day.

Led Zeppelin's In Through the Out Door was released on this day in 1979.
With a little bit of concentration
And a little bit of helping hands
And a little bit of raving madness 

The Cars released Panorama on this day in 1980.
You were tryin' to be smooth
You're rough on the edges
You were tryin' to be, hysterical
And I still ain't laughin'

Pretenders released Pretenders II on this day in 1981.
Pack it up or throw it away
What I can't carry, bury

The Kinks released Give the People What They Want in 1981, as well.
The radios of the world are tuning in tonight,
Are you on the dial, are you tuned in right?
One of our D.J.'s is missing
Are you listening?
Are you listening to me?
Can you hear me?
Can you hear me clearly?
Around the dial

It's sandwich time.

No comments: