"I am not one who was born in the custody of wisdom. I am one who is fond of olden times and intense in quest of the sacred knowing of the ancients." Gustave Courbet

17 June 2012

Pride.


Mitch Albom gives Nick Lidstrom his exit interview ...

Q: What would you want someone to say about Nick Lidstrom -- the first line of the Wikipedia entry -- if you could have your druthers?

A: Ooh ... that's not easy. I guess -- a work ethic? He always took a lot of pride in working hard, whether preparing for a season or during the season. And showing up every night.

Q: That's it?

A: Yeah. I think those are the most important things to me: showing up every night and working hard.

Read the rest at The Freep.


Nicklas Lidstrom retired this spring after a 20-year NHL career ... all of them with The Wings.

Thanks, Nick.

No comments: