"I am not one who was born in the custody of wisdom. I am one who is fond of olden times and intense in quest of the sacred knowing of the ancients." Gustave Courbet

21 September 2011

Kinks.

Monday, September 21, 1981.

My first concert.

The Kinks.

Veterans' Memorial Coliseum in Columbus, Ohio.

30 years ago ... right now.

The Kinks, "Around The Dial"



Here's the setlist (those internets are wonderful things):

Around The Dial
Hardway
Catch Me Now, I'm Falling
Destroyer
Yo-Yo
Art Lover
Back To Front
You Really Got Me
Too Serious
Lola
Celluloid Heroes
Gallon Of Gas
20th Century Man
All Day And All Of The Night

ENCORE
Give The People What They Want

ENCORE
Stop Your Sobbing
Low Budget
Misfits
Come On Now
(Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman

ENCORE
Little Queenie
Louie, Louie

No comments: