"I am not one who was born in the custody of wisdom. I am one who is fond of olden times and intense in quest of the sacred knowing of the ancients." Gustave Courbet

12 May 2011

Barry Flanagan, "Olinda Road"



More here.

I came across this song on Radio Margaritaville. Jimmy Buffett patterned this satellite radio station after the offshore pirate radio stations he remembered floating around in the Caribbean. It's a great source for a wide range of music. I've heard the full spectrum of reggae, big band, country, calypso, rock, folk, and a great deal of unreleased live Buffett. I really enjoy it.

Radio Margaritaville is on SiriusXM channel 24. Check out Symphony Hall (76), Blugrass Junction (61), and Outlaw Country (60), too.

If you don't have a satellite you can listen here.

No comments: