"I am not one who was born in the custody of wisdom. I am one who is fond of olden times and intense in quest of the sacred knowing of the ancients." Gustave Courbet

07 June 2012

Continue.

I'll continue to climb, trying to reach the top, ...
but no one knows where the top is!


Jiro works over 350 days a year, ser­ves sushi and sashimi to peo­ple in very small num­bers, and THAT’S IT. Just sushi. No salad, no appe­ti­zers, no deserts. Like I said, JUST SUSHI. And by stic­king to this bare-bones for­mula, he’s become the first sushi chef in the world to win three Miche­lin stars.



Read the rest at Gaping Void.

Thanks to Cultural Offering for pointing the way.

Get it.

1 comment:

Kurt Harden said...

Pre-ordered the DVD. Viewing at my place late July. In-the-shell peanuts and Molsons.